Gannett I.T. announces reference guides

Discuss anything related to news from or about Gannett.

Gannett I.T. announces reference guides

Unread postby Gannettoid » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Gannett Information Technology sent a memo Tuesday outlining reference tools for employees for handling customer service and software questions.

The document outlines quick reference guides that are available for employees to better understand how to use customer service software for billing and other tasks. The guides also provide information for programs such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Microsoft Project, Windows and Appleworks.

READ THE MEMO AT www.Gannettoid.com/ittutorials.html
Gannettoid
Site Admin

Re: Gannett I.T. announces reference guides

Unread postby not a techie » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Gannettoid wrote:Gannett Information Technology sent a memo Tuesday outlining reference tools for employees for handling customer service and software questions.

The document outlines quick reference guides that are available for employees to better understand how to use customer service software for billing and other tasks. The guides also provide information for programs such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Microsoft Project, Windows and Appleworks.

READ THE MEMO AT http://www.Gannettoid.com/ittutorials.html

I love the last sentences:

Visit the Gannett Customer Service home page or contact Gannett IT Customer Service (703-854-3100) for questions or modifications to this notification distribution list. Use Service Desk Employee Self Service to search for knowledge and manage your open support tickets.

"Search for knowledge" . . . "manage and support your open support tickets" . . . of course when the IT department at TJN was gone management realized they'd better move fast. I miss those guys!
not a techie

Return to GANNETT NEWS